Right Wing Leftovers – 4/21/14
- Glenn Beck regrets giving Mitt Romney his first edition copy of George Washington’s farewell address, especially since he never even received a thank-you note.
- Michael Brown has “some honest questions for professing ‘gay Christians.'”
- The Family Foundation of Virginia “is asking that you join us for 40 Days of Prayer, Fasting and Repentance for Marriage from August 27 until October 5, 2014.”
- Bryan Fischer is a lot of things, but self-aware is not one of them.
- Finally, Jim Garrow boldly tells Glenn Beck and Oprah Winfrey that he will not appear on their programs, even though they are both practically begging him to do so!