Right Wing Leftovers – 3/6/13
- With every passing day, CPAC becomes even more of a joke.
- Mat Staver was awarded the “Defender of Liberty” award at the National Religious Broadcasters Convention.
- When it comes to Newt Gingrich, we are actually inclined to trust Roger Ailes.
- Bryan Fischer says writers at The National Review “should be ashamed of themselves” for supporting the presence of groups like GOPround at CPAC.
- Finally, the quote of the day from Mike Huckabee: “I’ve come to the conclusion that [President Obama] is not sincere about anything other than poking Republicans in the eye.”