Right Wing Leftovers – 3/29/13
- Wouldn’t cutting off funding for an anti-bullying program that critics say “bullies Christians and conservatives” itself be a form of bullying?
- CBN “journalist” David Brody interviewed Sen. Rand Paul. Take one guess what he asked him about.
- We were wondering how long it would take the Right to get worked up about the plot of the new “Bioshock Infinite” game.
- “Gay Patriot” Bruce Carroll has decided not to challenge Sen. Lindsey Graham.
- Finally, FRC prays that the Supreme Court will uphold the traditional definition of marriage and that “this ruling [will] be the Waterloo for same-sex marriage!”