- Days after announcing that legally married gay Christians would now be eligible to work for the
charity, World Vision has reversed course following a massive outcry from anti-gay activists and conservative
- FRC is supporting efforts to pass an Arizona-like discrimination bill in Mississippi.
- “Coach” Dave Daubenmire warns
that “Chrislam” is on the rise!
- “Duck Dynasty’s” Willie Robertson is defending his
father’s anti-gay comments.
- Gary Cass fumes: “America is religiously and morally
schizophrenic. Built on a foundation of Christian law it has been hijacked by secular relativists … Currently we are under
the arbitrary god of humanistic secularism that makes an idol of the machinations of man.”
Donohue insists that it is the organizers of The Heritage of Pride parade who are being hypocritical, not him, which is why he is refusing to march.