Right Wing Leftovers – 3/26/13
- Bryan Fischer says “the fact that we are in court at all [on DOMA and Prop 8] is already a defeat for the Constitution and the American principle of self-governance.”
- Frank Gaffney opposes the nomination of Thomas Perez to become the Secretary of Labor because Perez once hugged a Muslim.
- Larry Klayman is suing the City Pages of Minnesota and Phoenix New Times, “charging that they defamed him by stating falsely that he inappropriately touched his children.”
- Russell Moore will replace Richard Land as president of the Southern Baptist Commission’s Ethics & Religious Liberty Commission.
- Finally, this is the title of a segment from Glenn Beck’s radio program today: “Is Joe Biden drunk a lot?”