Right Wing Leftovers – 3/24/14
- Bill Donohue has bravely refused to march in a gay pride parade because organizers expected him to follow the rules.
- The American branch of the Christian ministry World Vision has announced a policy change that “will now permit gay Christians in legal same-sex marriages to be employed” at the organization.
- Matt Barber trots out the tired old threat from the Religious Right to leave the GOP if the party abandons social issues.
- An easy guide to “4 Ways to Tell If Your Dream Is From God.”
- Finally, Catholic nuns who support Obamacare have “filled themselves up so much with their own immoral agendas that they’ve left absolutely no room for Christ.”