Right Wing Leftovers – 3/22/13
- Glenn Beck calls Rabbi Daniel Lapin “David Barton on steroids,” so that pretty much tells you all you need to know about Lapin.
- Ohio’s Republican Gov. John Kasich announced his support for civil unions … and then immediately backtracked.
- I cannot believe that we were denied the joys of a Gingrich-Santorum unity ticket!
- “Family Research Council has taken a bold new action,” by which it means launching a daily radio program hosted by Tony Perkins, for which it needs money, of course.
- Finally, James Dobson says that “at times it seems as though our elected and appointed leaders are trying to destabilize the country.”