Right Wing Leftovers – 3/18/13
- FRC is asking people to thank Sen. Marco Rubio, Rep. Louie Gohmert, and Rep. John Boehner for”standing up for marriage and showing true leadership.”
- Nothing will entice young people to join the conservative movement quite like a discussion between the AFA and Phyllis Schlafly defending Dan Quayle’s twenty year old attack on “Murphy Brown.”
- The Daily Caller’s hit piece on Sen. Bob Menendez continues to fall apart.
- Despite the fact that he was just re-elected, according to WND 44% of the population wants to see President Obama impeached.
- Scott Lively calls for a “First Amendment Supremacy Clause” so nothing can ever curtail the Religious Right’s anti-gay activism.
- Who do you even root for in a fight between Karl Rove and Sarah Palin?
- Finally, it was obviously just a total coincidence that Satan in “The Bible” miniseries happens to look like President Obama.