Right Wing Leftovers – 3/17/14
- Donald Trump has decided not to run for governor of New York. Gee, who could have seen that coming?
- Bill Keller wants to debate Bill Maher.
- Matt Barber’s latest column is exactly what you’d expect from Matt Barber.
- You too can now add your name to the World Congress of Families’ “World Family Declaration.”
- Bill Donohue is calling for a boycott of Guinness, Heineken, and Sam Adams.
- Gordon Klingenschmitt says it is the Palestinians who are the real occupiers in Israel.