Right Wing Leftovers – 2/5/14
- David Barton and Rick Green officially announce their support for a Convention of States.
- Bryan Fischer offers a simple guide to “Defeating Darwin in four easy steps.”
- Samuel Rodriguez and the National Hispanic Christian Leadership Conference have endorsed Common Core.
- It’s almost as if Glenn Beck doesn’t want people who don’t share his right-wing views living in Texas. But that can’t be the case because that would kind of make him a hypocrite.
- Apparently, Satan doesn’t want men to have close male friendships by stoking fears it would lead to homosexual intimacy … or something?
- Finally, “Coach” Dave Daubenmire calls for reinstatement of the draft, by which he means a “6 weeks of mandatory boot camp” for all high school graduates.