Right Wing Leftovers – 2/24/12
- The Southern Baptist Convention will be keeping its name while adopting the nickname of “Great Commission Baptists.”
- James Dobson is featured in radio ads supporting Rick Santorum in Michigan.
- Bryan Fischer says that by attacking “Santorum on [his Satan speech] they are insulting Jesus Christ “himself.”
- Speaking of Fischer and Santorum’s Satan speech, Fischer seems to be under the impression that he was the first one to discover it!
- Ted Baehr lists the worst, most anti-God movies of the year.
- Finally, it is nice to see that just because something is utterly false, that is not going to stop the Right from continually repeating it.