Right Wing Leftovers – 1/9/14
- Politico profiles “America’s craziest governor,” Paul LePage.
- “God is not homophobic.” He just doesn’t like gays, apparently.
- Peter LaBarbera unveils the first half of his “Ten Culture-Engaging Resolutions for 2014 for Christians Fighting the ‘Gay’ Agenda.”
- The Southern Baptist Convention’s “ERLC Leadership Network is about ministering in the midst of a devil-haunted universe.”
- You too can read and sign the “Declaration of Dependence.”
- Finally, FRC prays that God will move the Supreme Court to “stop the Obama administration from pushing pro-abortion Obamacare down the throat of the American people.”