Right Wing Leftovers – 1/8/14
- How do we know that people are not born gay? Well, “think about a newborn baby. Is he or she sexually and romantically attracted to people of the same sex? No, of course not.”
- Robert Jeffress sure knows how to frame his books in order to generate attention.
- Did you know that “God invented social media”?
- Shockingly, Phyllis Schlafly says “raising the minimum wage may actually be worth considering if it has the side benefit of cutting the gigantic total of our hidden welfare programs.”
- Finally, Sen. Ted Cruz obviously has no qualms about appearing on the American Family Association’s radio show: