- For $25, you can get a signed copy of
Todd Starnes’ forthcoming book, “God
Less America: Real Stories From the Front Lines of the Attack on Traditional Values.“
Speaking of Starnes, he doesn’t seem to be available for comment in response to allegations that he is a liar.
- We have no idea what this means: “I was saying it before the 2010 off-year elections, and I’ve been
saying it since same. The ability to stop the transmogrification of our great nation into a socialist state where we are lorded
over by Fabianistic, Neo-Leninist Mensheviks who are the equivalent of toxic pathogens intent on subjugating the minds and
behavior of our populace lies with We the People.”
- Bryan Fischer thinks that a soldier suffering from PTSD might be the victim of demonic attacks
sent out by a satanic coven.
- The Freepers are turning on Glenn Beck.
- Finally, the Government Is Not God PAC is not happy that the Obama administration
cares about gay rights: “The Obama Administration seems determined to use its foreign policy influence to accomplish two
objectives: Make the world safe for Islam and for sodomy, homosexuals, bisexuals, cross-dressers, transsexuals, drag queens and
she-males. Is this really the purpose of American foreign policy?”