Right Wing Leftovers – 1/31/12
- Matt Barber continues his crusade against Matt Drudge.
- James O’Keefe, of all people, is suing the New Jersey Star-Ledger because “it is my experience that demanding retractions from dishonorable people only leads to dishonorable retractions.”
- Randall Terry thinks that pointing out that he is not really a legitimate Democratic candidate for president is “deceptive thuggery.”
- Looks like the ACLJ is getting in on the anti-Islam documentary business.
- Finally, does this mean we won’t get to watch Newt Gingrich enter CPAC in this manner for the fourth year in a row?