Right Wing Leftovers – 1/22/13
- Erik Rush continues to demonstrate that he is completely unhinged.
- Without a hint of irony, Matt Barber says he manages to remain optimistic by laughing at liberals: “I make fun of their dull-witted, self-defeating, abjectly wicked worldview.”
- Rick Santorum says President Obama is a “sore winner,” which sounds like the sort of thing that a sore loser says.
- Liberty Counsel does not like the new report from West Point analyzing the threat posed by “individuals and groups who self-identify with the far-right of American politics.”
- Bryan Fischer offers a “two-minute argument for natural marriage.”
- Finally, last night Glenn Beck held a “Misfit Ball” for all those who are “no longer welcome in Obama’s America,” which featured the likes of Rick Santorum, David Barton, John Hagee, Ralph Reed, and many more.