- Mike Huckabee is reportedly going to let God decide if he should run for president. How much do you want to bet that God
tells him to run?
- Obviously, the cause of all these school shootings is lack of proper faith in God: “We’ve not
imparted a faith in God and His absolute laws and principles, substituting instead a mushy postmodernism that eliminates the concept of
a higher power who created us and who rules over us with love, wisdom and holy intent. When God’s morality is abandoned, love is
lost and lives are destroyed.”
- Matt Barber praises anti-gay laws that are being passed in nations around the world because “under this president,
America’s chief export has become immorality.”
- Scott Lively is officially running for governor in
- FRC didn’t even mention the Bible as it complained
about the polygamy ruling in Utah. We wonder why?
- Finally, Bryan Fischer received a “pants on fire” ruling for his recent claim that the Constitution was designed only to protect