Right Wing Leftovers – 10/9/13
- Tom DeLay and Jim Garlow are among the speakers at an upcoming Tea Party Unity Summit.
- This is an actual headline from the AFA’s “news” arm: “Pro-family attorneys arguing for traditional marriage before lesbian judge.”
- Remember when the entire conservative movement lost their minds because the Dixie Chicks said they didn’t like President George W. Bush? Remember that?
- Randy Thomasson frets that “now even the word ‘parent’ has lost its unique meaning in the law.”
- Rick Santorum says that he “strongly supports” the Family Research Council and other sponsors of the Values Voter Summit.