Right Wing Leftovers – 10/2/12
- Gary Bauer declares that “it’s time to go all-in for Akin.”
- Liberty University continues the legal fight against health care reform.
- Michael Brown is outraged by the California legislation outlawing “ex-gay” reparative therapy for minors and proclaims “we need a revolution.”
- Bryan Fischer says the election will “determine whether America has a future under God’s blessing or under God’s judgment.”
- Finally, a new survey finds that nearly 90 percent of pastors believe they shouldn’t endorse candidates for public office from the pulpit. That cannot be good news for the Pulpit Freedom effort.