Right Wing Leftovers – 10/1/13
- The AFA’s Tim Wildmon says that the Supreme Court’s DOMA ruling is “frustrating the will of shareholders in private companies” because ExxonMobil started offering benefits to same-sex couples.
- Peter LaBarbera complains that “the media now is practically part of the homosexual movement.”
- “Dr. Chaps” Gordon Klingenschmitt insists that Syria’s chemical weapons came from Iraq, which is why UN weapons inspectors could not find any WMDs.
- Bryan Fischer says Washington, DC is like a caliphate and “we are dhimmis who must pay submission tax.”
- Finally, Russell Moore, head of the SBC’s Ethics & Religious Liberty Commission, declares that Pope Francis’ recent interview was “more than just confusing. It’s a theological wreck.”