Right Wing Leftovers – 10/10/13
- A spokesperson has confirmed that Tony Perkins is considering running for Congress.
- On an ironic semi-related note, FRC’s Robert Schwarzwalder can’t believe “the irrational, vicious language being used about conservatives and the GOP by those who oppose them.”
- Bryan Fischer insists that Christmas is mentioned in the Constitution.
- Mike Ditka thinks that he could have prevented Barack Obama from becoming president.
- Today, The Blaze debunked two popular right-wing talking points which, of course, probably won’t stop Glenn Beck from continuing to repeat them.