- Rabbi Daniel Lapin thinks that the fact that the Post Office doesn’t deliver mail on Sunday is proof that America is a Christian nation.
- Robert Jeffress is thrilled with President Trump so far: “Sure, some people want to ding him about the language, or this or that, but if you look at his policies—and I think that’s what we have to look at—I think his first year has been a tremendous success.”
- Vice President Mike Pence says that the reports that Trump had an adulterous affair with a porn actress are “baseless allegations.”
- Lance Wallnau says that “Trump is a prophet. He is a business prophet and God has anointed him for government.”
- Finally, Austin Ruse paraphrases former Louisiana governor Edwin Edwards’ famous statement claiming that the only way he could lose an election was “if I’m caught in bed with a dead girl or a live boy” to amazingly explain the Religious Right’s support of Trump:
The thing Nevers refuse to accept is that with DJT we unashamedly adhere to the “live boy-dead girl” rule. Come up with either, we’ll talk. Maybe.
— Austin Ruse (@austinruse) January 20, 2018