Right Wing Bonus Tracks: Trump Has Tremendous Moral Standards
- Religious Right activist E.W. Jackson will reportedly announce that he is making a run for the U.S. Senate next week.
- Robert Jeffress, who once said that President Obama was paving the way for the Antichrist, now says that it is “un-Christian and un-American” to compare President Trump to Kim Jong Un.
- Pat Robertson advises a woman who is receiving unemployment benefits to use that money to tithe so that God will bless her and help her find a job.
- Liz Crokin argues that her assertion that John Podesta is a pedophile must be true because Podesta hasn’t sued her over it.
- Finally, Kellyanne Conway insists that Trump has “tremendous moral standards.”