Right Wing Bonus Tracks: Muslims Ruined Minnesota
- President Trump announced, via Twitter, of course, that DHS Secretary John Kelly has been named the new White House chief of staff, replacing Reince Priebus.
- Once again, David Barton has no idea what he is talking about as GuideStar is not involved in directing donations to nonprofit organizations.
- Rick Wiles says that the “dark state” is “gaslighting” Trump and running “psychological operations” to make him appear crazy.
- It is nice to see that Bill Donohue is taking on the tough issues and really earning his nearly half-million dollar salary.
- Dave Daubenmire screams that weak pastors are turning their congregations into “meat and their children are being eaten up.”
- Finally, Michele Bachmann complains that “Minnesota is no longer the state I moved to in the mid 1960s,” because of Muslims.