Right Wing Bonus Tracks: Milo Considers The Kingdom Of God
- Sheriff David Clarke continues to be chill about CNN discovering plagiarism in his master’s thesis.
- Frank Gaffney, not surprisingly, loved Donald Trump’s Warsaw speech.
- Created Equal is delivering fetus figurines to every senator with a note saying “there is a high likelihood I will be killed by Planned Parenthood before I ever get a chance to be born.”
- The producers of “God’s Not Dead” are donating $25,000 to replace a Ten Commandments monument at the Arkansas state Capitol.
- We now know who the first 10 members of Trump’s “election integrity” commission are.
- Finally, Milo Yiannopoulos seems to appreciate that Lance Wallnau has claimed him for the Kingdom of God.