Right Wing Bonus Tracks: Football Should Be Mandatory
- Kentucky clerk Kim Davis will be running for re-election in 2018.
- Lance Wallnau’s obsession with sharing his views on Facebook Live seems to be getting out of hand.
- Dave Daubenmire says that “football ought to be mandatory in high school, everybody ought to have to play because it toughens you up.”
- Paul Blair thinks that racism is “exactly the opposite of what [Colin Kaepernick] has experienced.”
- Finally, Glenn Beck’s network continues to crumble as Dana Loesch has announced that she will be leaving.