Right Wing Bonus Tracks – 9/16/14
- Glenn Beck will be speaking at the Values Voter Summit again this year.
- According to CBN’s David Brody, just about every leading GOP presidential hopeful supports legislation “that would ban abortions in America after twenty weeks.”
- This is the actual title of Phyllis Schlafly’s latest radio commentary: “Attacks on Religious Freedom Remind Us of Vietnam.”
- Bryan Fischer seems to think that Ray Rice has a good chance of being reinstated by the NFL because his suspension violates the Fifth Amendment’s double jeopardy clause.
- Finally, how is Kirk Cameron going to win the war on Christmas when his film will only be in theaters for two weeks?