- Glenn Beck now appears to be in a fight with Breitbart.com, but he’s hoping they can all hug it out.
- Bethany Blankley says that “Barack Obama and every single member of Congress” are guilty of treason.
- Janet Porter wants Fox News to fire Shepard Smith for being insufficiently anti-gay.
- NOM’s lastest fundraising email declares that “if there was ever any doubt about how much power a United States president has to destroy everything our nation stands for, there is no uncertainty now. Just look back at the last six-and-a-half years. Things you and I viewed as our unalienable rights as Americans are now in shambles.”
- Finally, Operation Save America is outraged!
– Kim Davis got what she wanted (no marriage licenses issued in her name)
– Homosexuals got what they wanted (marriage licenses)
– Lawyers got what they wanted (accommodations for Kim Davis)
– Judge Bunning got what he wanted (compliance of the county clerks)
– The Supreme Court got what it wanted (lawlessness enforced as a Constitutional right)
But did God get what He wanted? The answer is a resounding NO!