- Rowan County, Kentucky clerk Kim Davis continues to refuse to abide by court orders to provide marriage licenses to gay couples because, she says, “it is a Heaven or Hell decision.”
- Due to her refusal, Davis now gets to appear in court later this week to explain to a judge why she shouldn’t be held in contempt.
- The National Organization for Marriage, of course, fully supports Davis and declares that, like her, “NOM will never bow to a lie, nor will we salute what is evil.”
- Franklin Graham has some thoughts: “Isn’t it a shame that universities all across the country are allowing the LGBT community to push their propaganda on America’s young people!”
- Todd Starnes also has some thoughts: “Friends – the time has come for President Obama to order the race agitators to stand down. Immediately!”
- Glenn Beck knows what is “really” going on with the Mt. McKinley name change: It’s all misdirection!
- Finally, a “Christian woman” explains her support for Donald Trump using, quite possibly, the least convincing argument ever:
“Although I am not sure that Donald Trump has ever decisively made Jesus the Lord of his life, I have seen something about his heart by observing his current views. There is a somewhat curious repentance that seems to have taken place in his life—a dramatic shifting away from the ungodly liberal ideologies, and a determination to further Christian-friendly policies. Simply put, if not born again, Mr. Trump’s heart does seem to be steered by the Lord. When he changes his view about a matter, it seems to be because of a realization on his part that his former paradigm was simply wrong. From what I can tell, his switching of positions has nothing whatsoever to do with politics and everything to do with conscience.”