- Texas Gov. Greg Abbott, Mike Huckabee, and others will be speaking at one of David Lane’s upcoming
“Renewal Project” events in Texas later this month.
- CBN’s David
Brody says that “Fox News should be utterly ashamed. Donald Trump should sue the network for harassment.”
- Phyllis Schlafly says
that “Justice Kennedy’s majority opinion in favor of gay marriage is an affront to God, the Constitution, and the
- Phil Burress warns that gay rights activists are “persecuting anyone who disagrees
with them, [they] want to put people in jail who do not bow at the knees of the homosexual agenda” and that Ohio Gov. John
Kasich “is in that camp.”
- Bryan Fischer had a rather interesting choice of guest on his radio program today.
- Don Feder says that “thanks to Obama and his party opening the floodgates to Muslim
‘refugees,’ Sharia law is coming to America.”
- Finally, Gordon Klingenschmitt says that Planned Parenthood is possessed by the “demonic spirit of murder,” but we see “the spirit of God in these prophets” who are making the anti-Planned Parenthood videos.