Right Wing Bonus Tracks – 6/1/17
- Michael Savage promises that he will never abandon President Trump and says that those who are doing so are “attacking the Americans who voted for Trump.”
- James O’Keefe and his Project Veritas are the targets of a million-dollar lawsuit.
- Maggie Gallagher says that there is “a huge opportunity for social conservatives to go on offense against the Left’s transgender extremism.”
- Vladimir Putin now says that some “patriotically minded” Russian hackers could possibly have been involved in cyberattacks aimed at helping Trump win the election.
- Finally, Josh Bernstein predicts that Democrats will use a Trump soundalike to produce fake audio recordings of Trump supposedly colluding with Russia in order to justify impeaching him.