Right Wing Bonus Tracks – 5/28/15
- It is not a good sign for Rick Santorum when even Herman Cain’s website thinks his presidential campaign is a joke that is doomed to fail.
- We can now add former New York Gov. George Pataki to the ever-growing list of candidates seeking the Republican presidential nomination.
- The American Family Association is taking on “Lucifer,” an upcoming Fox television series.
- Peter LaBarbera is still hard at work “exposing a homosexual ‘perversion museum’ (AFTAH’s description) known as the Leather Archives and Museum.”
- Finally, Mark Regnerus is attempting to defend his badly flawed anti-gay study.