- Dave Daubenmire credits his prayer campaign for
the dismissal of the latest case against
creationist Kent Hovind.
- The Kansas House voted to expand Kris Kobach’s power to prosecute voter fraud cases.
- Alex McFarland is alarmed by polls showing that Americans would rather have a gay president than an
evangelical one: “So what the American people are essentially saying is ‘we want a president who doesn’t believe in
moral boundaries. We would rather have a president that was ethically amoral rather than dependent on the God of our founding
- Glenn Beck dedicated his entire radio program today debating the issue of marijuana legalization.
- Congratulations to Carol Paul, wife of Ron
Paul, for being named the Eagle Forum’s “2015 Full-
Time Homemaker Of The Year.”
- Finally, Mat Staver says that “President Obama must hate
America because his hostility towards Israel will bring a curse on our country … President Obama is playing with fire and he is
dragging every American citizen with him into the pit of Hell.”