Right Wing Bonus Tracks – 5/16/17
- Fox News pundit Kimberly Guilfoyle reveals that she is under consideration to be the new White House press secretary.
- Jason and David Benham warn that the sexual revolution is targeting children and “refuses to stop until it controls all of them.”
- Cliff Kincaid insists that President Trump is right in calling the Trump-Russia story a hoax: “Actually, it’s worse than a hoax. It’s a Russian disinformation or ‘active measures’ operation.”
- Gordon Klingenschmitt says his Pray In Jesus Name News Channel is “part of the truth-speaking media” and “you can trust us because we don’t have an agenda.”
- Bill Donohue of the Catholic League calls George Soros “a master victimizer” and “a manipulative atheist billionaire deserving of our condemnation, not commendation.”