Right Wing Bonus Tracks – 4/6/17
- Glenn Beck spent a segment of his radio program today defending Bill O’Reilly as “a good man who is being attacked.”
- Don Boys is really upset with those who dared to mock Mike Pence’s refusal to dine alone with any woman other than his wife.
- No, Rep. Elijah Cummings did not tell President Trump that he “will go down as one of the great presidents in the history of our country.”
- Apparently, the move by Senate Republicans to deploy the “nuclear option” in order to confirm Neil Gorsuch to the Supreme Court was part of a deep spiritual battle.
- Finally, Larry Klayman declares that Rep. Adam Schiff should be prosecuted for obstructing justice.