Right Wing Bonus Tracks – 4/29/16
- Glenn Beck has laid off dozens more employees and he basically blamed everyone but himself on his radio program today.
- In a shocking development, Ted Cruz’s campaign tells us that Cruz supporters think his idea to name Carly Fiorina as his vice presidential running mate was a stroke of genius.
- Peter LaBarbera blasts Kelly Ripa for gay-brainwashing her son.
- Pamela Geller says that Donald Trump’s proposed ban on Muslim immigration is “a common-sense solution.”
- Matt Barber says that Target’s policy supporting transgender employees and customers is “discrimination against women,.”
- Finally, why did the American Center for Law and Justice just spend $7.5 million to buy a 32,000 square foot building outside of Nashville?