Right Wing Bonus Tracks – 4/24/17
- Franklin Graham says that President Trump should never release his tax returns because doing so “would just be another huge distraction, and a media frenzy, which is exactly what his enemies want.”
- Gina Loudon explains why Trump’s presidency has already been a huge success: “1. He has knocked evil in the world back on its heels. 2. He has driven the liberal left into the loony bin.”
- Bryan Fischer says it would be unchristian for Arkansas not to execute eight people in 11 days.
- Wayne Allyn Root insists that Trump is wildly popular, if you judge his popularity only by the people who love him.
- Finally, Brian Camenker has a message for Ivanka Trump and Jared Kushner: “You can’t be serious as an Orthodox Jew and support the ‘gay’ agenda.”