Right Wing Bonus Tracks – 4/14/17
- Gordon Klingenschmitt worries that the U.S. airstrike on Syria might be “symbolic of the war that is to come, the war of Armageddon.”
- Want to know who is visiting the White House? Too bad.
- Janet Porter is confident that her “Heartbeat Bill” will get votes in both the U.S. House of Representatives and the Senate.
- David Kupelian says that “Democrats and the establishment press continue to demonstrate openly pathological responses to the election and presidency of Donald Trump.”
- Finally, Dave Daubenmire, who repeatedly insists that he is not anti-Semitic, dedicated his entire program today to railing against Zionism and the Zionists who he says control the media.