Right Wing Bonus Tracks – 3/24/15
- Glenn Beck watches “The Walking Dead” not to be entertained but in order to “take notes” in preparation for the impending collapse of society.
- Richard Land believes that AFR is the Radio Free Europe for America.
- Robert Knight says that there is only one reason to support universal voter registration: “To make it easier to commit vote fraud.”
- Richard Viguerie positively gushes over Ted Cruz.
- Philip Zodhiates, who was indicted for his role in the Lisa Miller case, is trying to prevent prosecutors from being able to use his cell phone records against him.
- Finally, WallBuilders needs interns.