Right Wing Bonus Tracks – 3/10/16
- Glenn Beck is launching a campaign to convince cable providers to add his network to their programming as a replacment for Al Jazeera America when it goes off the air next month.
Ted Cruz has finally managed to secure his first endorsement from a fellow member of the US Senate.
- Speaking of Cruz, his explanation for why he cozied up to Donald Trump early in the Republican primary is laughable.
- Sarah Palin, of all people, attacks Cruz for having accomplished nothing in his “short, half-term” in office.
- Cindy Jacobs says that “history will say Lou [Engle] was a major voice that was the impetus for abortion to be stopped.”
- Finally, Dave Daubenmire says that Christians are supporting Trump because “Trump is a MAN in a nation where manhood is in very short supply.”