Right Wing Bonus Tracks – 2/18/16
- Glenn Beck is predictably complaining that everyone is misrepresenting his comments about why God allowed Antonin Scalia to die.
- Speaking of Beck, Sarah Palin attacked him on Facebook today, which should only further deepen their ongoing feud.
- A bunch of right-wing organizations have sent a letter to Donald Trump asking him to answer questions “on policy issues important to our constituents.”
- This is hardcore: “Young Conservatives of Texas has released a moving TV ad which features a heart-broken father blaming Speaker Joe Straus of House District 121 for the death of his son.”
- Finally, Ben Carson defends his claim that a Muslim would have to be “schizophrenic” to be faithful and love America at the same time.