Right Wing Bonus Tracks – 1/9/15
- Mitt Romney apparently thinks the third time will be the charm as he contemplates making yet another run for president.
- Pamela Geller says that “either Obama is not-so-secretly a jihad sympathizer or he’s a believer. It’s one and the same.”
- Peter LaBarbera is calling upon anti-gay activists to support former Atlanta fire chief Kelvin Cochran by buying copies of Cochran’s book.
- Jonathan Saenz of Texas Values says that gays may claim they just want marriage equality but when they get it, they use it “as a battering ram against Christians and Christian-owned businesses.”
- Finally, Bill Donohue has a simple solution to all of the world’s problems: everyone should become Catholic.