Right Wing Bonus Tracks – 11/5/14
- Ben Carson has officially changed his party affiliation to Republican, because one needs to get all one’s ducks in a row before launching a pointless vanity campaign for president.
- Right-wing activists who screamed about Democrats in the Senate implementing the “nuclear option” are predictably asking Sen. Mitch McConnell to retain it now that it might benefit Republicans.
- There is something quite amusing about Glenn Beck thinking that people being spectacularly wrong ought to be cause for embarrassment.
- Samuel Rodriguez seems to think that placing Republicans in control of Congress will now help the passage of comprehensive immigration reform.
- Finally, despite the best efforts of right-wing groups, Lawrence VanDyke lost his Montana Supreme Court campaign.