Right Wing Bonus Tracks – 11/24/14
- Christian Nationalist David Lane’s effort to turn America into a theocracy moves forward as he seeks to recruit 1,000 pastors to run for public office.
- David Lazarus says that Muslims praying in the National Cathedral “looked like a chilling scene from a Last Days, anti-Christ-takes-over-the-world disaster movie.”
- Here is a helpful tip for the folks over at OneNewsNow: The man in the image featured in this article is not Bishop Harry Jackson, it is E.W. Jackson.
- Glenn Beck continues to insist that “the AP should be ashamed of themselves” for having “raped” Bill Cosby.
- True the Vote warns that after Obama’s immigration action “noncitizens numbering in the millions” will cast fraudulent ballots, transforming American citizens from “citizens to subjects.”
- Finally, John Hagee called President Obama “one of the most anti-Semitic presidents in the history of the United States of America.”