Right Wing Bonus Tracks – 11/14/16
- Michele Bachmann continues to attribute Donald Trump’s victory to divine intervention: “The strong right arm of a holy God heard the prayers of His people and graciously answered our prayers.”
- The Benham brothers rejoice that the “voice of the people (populism) stood against the boot of tyranny and prevailed.”
- Michael Savage calls for the restoration of the House Un-American Activities Committee to go after Trump’s critics.
- Larry Klayman calls on Trump to “legally destroy” the Obamas and the Clintons.
- Cliff Kincaid calls journalists who have been critical of Trump “elitists whose hatred for their fellow Americans borders on mental illness.”
- Michael Brown explains, “While many fine Christians are incredulous that a fellow Christian could vote for Trump, I am equally incredulous that a fellow Christian could vote for Hillary.”