Right Wing Bonus Tracks – 10/30/15
- A new Associated Press poll finds that a majority of Americans “expect government officials to issue marriage licenses to same-sex couples, even over religious objections.”
- The World Congress of Families is distancing itself from Rafael Cruz after he said that gay rights activists will seek to legalize pedophilia.
- Ken Ham thinks that Christians could learn at lot from Donald Trump.
- Sen. Rand Paul vowed to filibuster the budget deal, but then gave up after 18 minutes.
- Finally, James Robison has a dire warning: “My friends, we are creating the calamity that is coming upon us … God forgive us, as believers, for allowing this to happen on our watch.”