Right Wing Bonus Tracks – 10/22/14
- The American Family Association’s Patrick Vaughn assures us that the AFA is not an anti-gay hate group.
- Meanwhile, the AFA’s Bryan Fischer declares that “the homosexual agenda is the greatest threat to religious liberty we have ever faced in American history.”
- David Barton and George Barna warn that “unless we invite God to be at the center of our process and operate in strict accordance with His principles, we are doomed to continue our downward slide.”
- The New Yorker profiles Marjorie Dannenfelser, the president of the Susan B. Anthony List.
- Tony Perkins, Mike Huckabee, The Benham Brothers, Todd Starnes, Rick Scarborough, Phill Robertson and others will all gather in Houston, Texas next weekend for “I Stand Sunday.”
- Finally, Bill Muehlenberg is quite pleased that he is occasionally mentioned here at Right Wing Watch, which he calls “a leading U.S. leftist hate site.”