As we look back at 2009 and prepare for the year ahead, we are doing some end-of-the-year fund-raising and so I thought I’d take a look back at some of the posts that ranked among my personal favorite from the last year.
Here is just the first installment, in no particular order:
- Robinson’s Participation in Inauguration Might Cause God to Destroy Washington DC
- Alan Colmes Talks To Wingers So You Don’t Have To
- Worst. Book Burning. Ever.
- The Great and Powerful ACORN
- Janet Porter Reveals The Coming American Genocide
- Does Anyone Understand the Meaning of “Used”?
- Dead-Ender’s Game: Sci-Fi Writer Joins Board of National Organization for Marriage
- The Big Con: How Matt Barber Swindled Me Out of $30
- And finally, I am linking to this post just because I am particularly proud of the title – it’s not every day I get to drop Jay-Z references.
Without your support, we cannot do this work … and then where would you turn to learn that Matt Barber’s book was nothing more than a regurgitation of his columns and complete waste of money or that Judge David Hamilton’s “ties” to ACORN consisted entirely of working for the organization for one month some thirty years ago?
If you appreciate the work that we do and the content we provide, please consider making a donation.