Tomorrow, the Family Research Council and its Arkansas affiliate will join with Rick Scarborough’s Vision America to hold an anti-marriage-equality rally in Little Rock.
Among the speakers at the rally — which follows the state supreme court’s decision to take up a marriage case — will be Arkansas native Josh Duggar, the TLC reality show star and the executive director of FRC’s political arm.
• Mr. Joshua Duggar – Executive Director of FRC Action
• Mr. Jerry Cox – Founder and President of Family Council
• Senator Bart Hester – Arkansas State Senate
• Representative Bob Ballinger – Arkansas House of Representatives
• Pastor Happy Caldwell – Founder and President of Victory Television Network
• Pastor Derick Easter – New St. Hurricane Missionary Baptist Church
The Arkansas Family Council urges members to turn out in Little Rock:
Are you ready to make your voice heard to the Arkansas Supreme Court about the sanctity of marriage?
Are you tired of judges running roughshod over the will of Arkansas’ voters?
If you are, then I want to invite you to an important rally on the Capitol Steps in Little Rock one week from today.
On Wednesday, November 19, at 11:00 AM Arkansans will rally in support of traditional marriage. This is an opportunity for everyone—especially ministers—to make their voices heard in saying marriage in Arkansas should remain the union of one man and one woman.