To say that End Times broadcaster Rick Wiles is a right-wing conspiracy theorist would be a massive understatement, considering that he believes, among other things, that:
- Rachel Maddow recently delivered a secret signal to leftist activists to storm the White House and decapitate President Trump and his family;
- Liberal activists will begin killing Republicans before the midterm elections in preparation for civil war;
- The government is creating soulless super soldiers and flesh-eating robots;
- The Las Vegas massacre was carried out by a gay/lesbian Nazi regime;
- A secret government goon squad is beating up politicians, murdered the late Supreme Court Justice Antonin Scalia, and is carrying out mass shootings in order to justify implementing gun control.
Wiles also repeatedly asserted that Barack Obama was literally a demon (and likely the Antichrist) who intended to seize the homes of conservatives and give them to immigrants, intentionally unleash the Ebola virus on the nation in order to round up conservatives, and would permanently seize power in 2016.
Given that there is seemingly no conspiracy theory too outlandish for Wiles, we were shocked to hear him denounce the “QAnon” conspiracy theory as “a big lie” on his “TruNews” television program yesterday.
“A lot of you people are into QAnon,” Wiles said. “My advice to you [is] get away from it, it’s a big lie.”
Wiles said that in his 20 years of broadcasting, he has seen “various versions of QAnon come and go” in which some supposed “good guy” government insider is trying to get the truth out through back channels.
“There has always been these QAnon characters that have popped up,” he said. “‘Oh, I’ve got a friend in Homeland Security who is giving me the inside information about Barack Obama.’ I’ve heard all of this stuff. I don’t believe any of it.”
Wiles said that the person behind the QAnon account is either “a nutcase person” who is just making stuff up for fun or else it is “somebody inside the deep state who is misleading the public, who is misleading the people who know that the deep state is corrupt, want to see it exposed, want to see it brought down. And what are they doing? Misleading you into believing that there is some secret group of investigators and prosecutors who are rounding up these corrupt people and going to bring them to justice, because as long as you believe that stuff, you’re not going to do anything to actually bring about their arrest and imprisonment.”
“And you’re falling for it,” Wiles lamented. “You’re falling for it.”